Here i used mutton, chicken is also favourable. Veggie lovers can substitute this with soya granules that can be cooked, and mashed to resemble kheema.
- 4-5 tsp of kheema (which is steamed and blended to smooth paste)
- 2 tsp of fried onions or crumbled onion
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Half tsp of crushed jeera
- 1 tsp of chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp of finely chopped curry leaves and mint leaves each
- Salt, as required
- Oil/ghee as required
- Dough made by one cup of wheat flour, pinch of salt and required water.
To make fried onions, add 2-3 finely sliced shallots to 3 tsp of oil and fry till they turn brown
Add this brown onions to kheema and all other ingredients (except dough) and mix properly, this is stuffing for our paratha.
Divide the dough into equal circles, roll each circle into moderate sized circle. Spoon 1 tsp of filling into it. Close and bring about like a circle, pinching off excess dough at tip. Roll this into chapathi and cook them on both sides in tawa