Diwali is over and many are finding way to de-tox. So am I here posting an healthy salad that you can munch at noon, evening snack or along with dinner, as an accompaniment. This salad is made with sprouts which additionally supports the motive. I, have topped them with few walnuts too! Best part is with least additional time, with very few spices they go great on taste too!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup mixed sprouts, steam-cooked for five minutes
- 2 tbspn finely chopped onion
- 2 tbspn finely chopped tomatos (de-seeded)
- 1 tbspn finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 whole shelled walnuts (which is later de-shelled and broken into tiny pieces)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
Mix all and serve. Make sure you don't add more walnuts, because adding more will cause an bitter taste to salad. If you prefer to do so, then deskin them and add. Also walnuts are best preferred, because almonds gives an 'too much crunchy effect' to salad.