Yes, this recipe is unlikely fusion of gobi and oats. Hyderabad is blooming with lots and lots of gobi nowadays....so just thought of doin this gobi-oats combo and happily the result came good...so, off to recipe
Ingredients requiredTo make masala paste
- 4-5 tsp of quaker oats (which is roasted till they turn slight brown colour)
- 6-7 garlic pods
- 1 tsp of whole jeera, roasted
- 1 tsp of peppercorns
- 2 tsp of hung curd
- 4 tsp of finely chopped methi leaves/venthiya keera
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- 2 tsp of oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- One cup of chopped cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum
Blend all ingredients given under masala section, keep aside. In a large vessel, combine blended masala, methi leaves, hung curd, tandoori masala, salt along with oil. Mix this well and add this to cauliflower and capsicum pieces. Marinate for four to five hours
You can cook this in either way,,, tawa roast the marinated gobi or bake them in oven till done. Serve with onion and lemon slices.
Isn't it looking great?? Tasted nice too...