Sunday 9 March 2014

Eggless vanilla cupcakes with white chocolate icing

I can realize a lot of excitement whirling up my head as I pen down this post...yes, an array of emotions... I must suggest... An long gap filled with back and forth travelling has made my online status inactive for an longer period, especially my survival without facebook  for months together :P  :P  So, I strongly wanted to start my post with an delecious dessert (in order to compromise my absence, I may assume :P ) Am likely to pen down my adventures with upcoming posts, please pardon me since I running out of time in this post..


These are delecious super-yummy eggless vanilla cupcakes with white chocolate icing, dedicating to my CCC group.  The white chocolate icing, is adapted from the book '100 Best Delecious Chocolate'.  The best part of this dessert is that they are completely egg-free,  drawing attention of strict vegetarians too!! The smooth silky white chocolate icing over the top is an highlight, suggesting this to be an kid-pleaser as well...  Since I had an star-shaped tip 33,  I kind of enjoyed myself playing around with piping the icing.





You can prepare the icing day before itself, beleive me, it would be an great time-saver.   My kid was super-impressed and proudly shared them with her friends, atlast  all I would say that these cute, delecious cupcakes found an prominent place in her snack-box.  :)

Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes (for the icing)
Baking time: 15 minutes
Yield: 15 mini cupcakes

Ingredients required

For the icing:
  • 1/3 cup finely chopped white chocolate 
  • 2 tbspn butter
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 11/2 to 2 cups of icing sugar

For the cupcakes: 
Dry mixture
  • 1 cup of all purpose flour
  • 1 tsp Baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp Baking soda
  • 2 tbspn castor sugar

Wet mixture
  • 3/4 cup condensed milk
  • 100 ml water
  • 50 ml melted butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence


Method

Let us start with icing, in an bowl place white chocolate, butter and water.  Bring this over an kadaai of boiling water, which is like double-boiler. Stir for every minute till chocolate melts and forms an white chocolate syrup.  Switch off the flame and leave for an minute to cool.


After cooling, add the icing sugar bit by bit and beat them till an thick, frothy icing is formed.  If the climate is too hot, bring this beating over an bowl of ice cubes to initiate the same.  Refrigerate the icing.



Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 180 degree celsius.  Now,  let us take flour, baking powder, and soda in an vessel and sieve them.  Add castor sugar to sieved mixture.  Bring all wet ingredients separately and beat till they are mixed.  Slowly and steadily mix dry ingredients to wet one batchwise, stirring gradually , without any lumps... DO NOT OVERMIX


 I divided this thick, glossy batter to my paper lined cupcake mould, since they are mini, an medium-sized spoon from your kitchen would help to divide the batter equally.  Fill them three fourth and do not overfill




Bake for fifteen minutes, till an wet knife, inserted on cupcakes comes out clean.  Allow them to cool.  


I took my star-shaped nozzle (no. 33) and fitted them to disposable icing bag.  




I just played around with the icing and topped them with coloured sprinklers.  Have also shooted while icing too....  Kindly take a look below for my first shot video.  :)  :)  Hope you are fascinated with these colourful and yummy delights and try them soon...





Happy Baking  :)  :)  :)

Linking this to Srivalli's CCC Challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys..
Kindly drop by ur suggestions for my post... Ur beloved comments/suggestions mean a lot to me!

nRelate Posts Only