Afterall, it was an healthy protein combo pack, do try it for ur kids and let me know...
Ingredients requiredTo be ground into thick paste, without adding water
- Handful of chana dal (soaked for one hour, drained and kept aside)
- Handful of sprouted chana dal (soaked for one hour, drained and kept aside)
- 1-2 dry red chilly
- 1 tsp whole dhanya
- 1 tsp whole roasted jeera/cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of mealmaker balls
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions
- 4 tsp finely chopped curry leaves
Cook mealmaker balls in hot water, drain them and cut into medium-sized chunks. Mix these with onions, curry leaves and blended thick paste.
Mix them thoroughly and check for salt. Then using hands, shape them into circular ones and deep fry over medium heat. Serve hot