- Regular dosa/idly batter- one cup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 3 tsp of oil
- 1/2 tsp rai/mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp of whole jeera
- 1/2 tsp of split urad dal
- 3 tsp finely chopped curry leaves
- 4-5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dhanya powder
- 1 tsp jeera powder
MethodIn a kadaai, heat oil and temper with rai, jeera, urad dal, curry leaves. Later add onions, garlic and cook them partially, adding jeera and dhanya powder at the end. Keep aside.
In a pre-heated tawa, pour two ladle of batter. Dont spread too much. Top with onion mixture and press them with spatula/spoon such that the onion mixture immerses well in batter itself. turn upside down and cook. Serve hot
Usually served with chutney and sambhar, i served with muttai curry
That was a nice combo indeed!!!