This dosa is quite spicy and goes too good with sambhar and chutney, you can prepare it on special occassions.
Ingredients requiredFor temper
- 3 tsp of oil
- Pinch of hing
- 1 tsp coarsely crushed peppercorn
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 4 tsp chopped onions
- 4 tsp chopped tomatos
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp finely chopped mint leaves
- Half tsp curd
- Half tsp salt
- Half cup of finely chopped cauliflower
- Pinch of haldi
- Half tsp garam masala
- Half tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp dhanya powder
- coriander leaves, to garnish
- Dosa batter, as required
In a kadaai, add oil and ingredients for temper one by one
Add onions and saute till they change colour
This is followed by adding tomato, mint leaves and ginger-garlic paste
Cook till tomatos turn soft and mushy, add spices, curd and finely chopped cauliflower.
Cook till gobi is boiled well. In a tawa pour dosa batter.